We believe that at any point in anyone's life they can become homeless...and that they don't have to stay that way.
The mission of Transition Projects is to serve people's needs as they transition from homelessness to housing. Each year we serve more than 9,000 people.
This site is designed to provide you with practical ways to help alleviate homelessness in the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area.
Surviving Sexual Violence on the Streets
A Know-Your-Rights Film for Homeless Women.
Keep In Touch
We've created additional ways to see what's happening with Transition Projects. Stay in touch with us through these social networking sites:
- Press Conference Announcing Expanded Veterans Program
- 2011-2012 Annual Report
- Looking to donate items?
- The Portland Model: Leading on Ending Homelessness (A Podcast)
- 10Dec10:00 AM | BEST Team office hours
- 10Dec10:00 AM | Retention Group
- 10Dec11:00 AM | Rotary Meeting
- 10Dec1:00 PM | BEST Medicaid Outreach and Enrollment
- 10Dec1:00 PM | Chiropractic clinic-University of Western States
- 10Dec1:00 PM | Individual Counseling - DeWanna
- 10Dec2:30 PM | Individual counseling sessions with Larry (312C)
- 12Dec1:00 PM | Chiropractic clinic-University of Western States
- 13Dec6:30 PM | Central City Concern
- 17Dec1:00 PM | BEST Medicaid Outreach and Enrollment